Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Grace Who??

After reading Marcus's blog I thought more about Grace Poole. Honestly, this girl is a psycho. She tried to light Rochester's bed on fire and she bit Mr. Mason like a maniac. I want to know what is up with this woman. She is always freakishly laughing to herself in corners and growling in rooms behind doors. And obviously Rochester trusts her or he would have gotten rid of her by now. He knows whats up. Not only did he lie to everyone in the house about the fire in his bed but he left Jane alone with Mr. Mason while Grace was in the room making animal noises. I hope that this isn't any fairytale crap because that would completely ruin this book.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha Katie, your funny. I agree though I think that Grace Poole is a freak and Im curious to know what is up with her as well. I personally think that Mr. Rochester has to keep Grace at the house because of his actions at the sight of his "error". But anyway I agree if this turns out to be some kind of fairytale I will be highly dissapointed. :p

David Lavender said...

I'm way behind on responding to these posts, so now that we've read ahead a bit (and you've discovered what's up with Grace Poole...er, Bertha!), I'll await your reactions to events yet to unfold.